Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yes, I'm a follower

A friend of mine has been happily blogging away sharing all the details of planning her upcoming wedding. I love reading what she writes and always think how much my husband would have loved me to have a blog when I was planning our wedding. Not that he remembers all of the discussions, but I'm sure his heart would not have been broken if I was posting blogs about flower colors and heel height concerns. My friend is able to discuss the all consuming planning without the inevitable eyeroll of her betrothed, and their relationship will be all the stronger for it. It's a win win situation for everybody. So I thought, "Hey-here's a bandwagon I can jump on." My husband is my best friend, but I know he gets tired of hearing the vents about work, how our families drive me cucko sometimes, etc. I wonder if he'll miss it when I'm not complaining about his brother, or if he'll just walk away muttering, "Thank Blog!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just testing