Monday, December 15, 2008

One more thing...

How is it that I am able to bring both the girdles to that Conair sale with me-unscathed, but my DH can't bring Sabrina to an auto parts store where her aunt works, without calling to tell me that he has to bring her back home because she just "won't behave"? Me? There by myself with nobody to help for almost 2.5 hours total with a gazillion other people. Him? At an auto parts store for maybe an hour, where his SIL is working and playing with her niece b/c it's an auto parts store on a weekend 2 weeks before Christmas...how crowded are they now, really? I'm not complaining. I know this is how it is all over the world for 98.7 percent of the mothers out there, but the at times glaring discrepency is just humorous and a bit mind boggling.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thank you! You're my first comment from somebody I don't "know".