Thursday, December 18, 2008

I LOVE these cookies!!!

First, let me say, I am not a cookie person. There could be a whole plate full of them in front of me and I would be fine without eatting any of them. I'm a potato chip gal myself. Love me a nice fresh bag of Herr's or Wavy Lays....oh yeah, babe. But I digress. I just ordered cookies for my and my husband's grandmothers for Christmas. They are in their 70's and 80's respectively, so what the heck else do you get for them for the holidays? Drives me batty every year. Last week I got a catalogue from Cheryl&Co. When I found this in my mailbox I was giddy with excitement to say the least. Somebody had sent these to me after I had my first child and then again after I had my second. When I received them, I thought that it was a nice gift, but being as I'm not a cookie person like I said, I wasn't uberexcited. In my postpartum gluttony, I eventually cracked open the adorable "It's a Girl" tin the little gems came in. Each cookie is individually wrapped, which just keeps them nice and fresh. My favorite is the frosted cut-out cookies. I think they are butter cookies...OMG!! Not too sweet, not crunchy....melt in your mouth DELICIOUS. The other types are good too-chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin...they all taste like you just pulled them out of your own oven. If you have to buy a gift for somebody, and you don't know what to get, please check these cookies out. You will not be sorry. Our grandmothers both have sweet tooths, so I know they will enjoy them, but even if the recipient isn't crazy about cookies...they will be after trying one of Cheryl&Co.'s cookies.

2 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

are those the ones that M&T get? B/c if they are... i'm not a cookie person either, but those are BOMB!

Kelly said...

Yes they are!!