Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am watching this by accident

Because I'm too lazy to change the channel (the surge of energy from watching The Biggest Loser has totally worn off already), I'm watching Mamas Boys. OMG!!! Most of these girls should so sue the editors of this show. I'm giving them the benefit of doubt, but there is no way they can be as clueless as they are being portrayed. One girl is from the area I live in and I chirpped into my husband, "Hey, one of the girls is from around here." Then she spoke...mental note...don't brag about this tomorrow at work. And why, WHY, when there are women married to mamas boys all over the world lamenting their plight, would you go on a show looking for one??? I hope there is redeeming value to this show...there has to be, right?

No comments: